Copy rights and IPR
Medwonders.com and its licensors retain all right, title and interest in and to the
Medwonders.com Web site and all portions thereof (the "Site"), the Content (as defined below), features, products and services provided on or through the Site (collectively "Products"), and all related intellectual property, which includes, without limitation, the business processes, procedures, methods and techniques used with the Site and the Products, and all patent rights, copyright rights, suigeneris database rights, trademark rights, trade secret rights and other proprietary rights therein throughout the world (collectively, "Intellectual Property"). The Products may be used, downloaded, displayed, and printed by you solely for your personal, internal and non-commercial use. You may not otherwise use, modify, publish, broadcast, transmit, transfer or sell, rent, lease, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, circulate, disseminate, perform, link, display, or in any way exploit any Product or Intellectual Property, in whole or in part, except as expressly permitted in any agreement you may have with
Medwonders.com or with the prior written consent of
Medwonders.com (or the appropriate owner).
You are prohibited from modifying any computer software provided on the Site in any manner or form, or from using modified versions of such software including, without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to any portion of the Site or any Product. You are prohibited from accessing any of the Products by any means other than through the interface that is provided to you by
Medwonders.com for use in accessing such Products.
Copyright Infringement Claims
Medwonders.com respects the intellectual property of others, and
Medwonders.com asks that its users do the same. If you believe that any data, diagrams, pictures, text, information or other types of materials (collectively, "Content") provided on or through the Site infringes any copyright or is the subject of infringing activity, please use the following process to notify us.
All claims of copyright infringement should be in writing and should be directed to
Medwonders.com's editors whose contact information is as follows:
113, Annanagar, 3rd Avenue
India Tel: 91-44-26263378/79
Each claim of copyright infringement must include all of the following:
1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, along with that person's address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
2) Identification of the Content that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit
medwonders to locate the Content on the Site;
3) Information reasonably sufficient to permit medwonders to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
4) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the Content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
5) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.