Skip Navigation LinksHome > Support Groups > Discussion Messages
Men’s health :
Impotence / Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile dysfunction happens when a man is not able to have or maintain an erection as much as he or his partner wants.

If you want to know more about this problem and how it can be treated, join this online support group for erectile dysfunction. You will meet doctors and others dealing with this problem.


Join this Group



Add a topic Recent discussions
Start watching this topic

I am 33 year old male from Bangalore. I have premature ejaculation problem it occurs in less than 1.5 minutes after insertion. I want to consult a doctor, so kindly tell me which doctor I should refer to in Bangalore?

Posted on : Wednesday, December 23, 2009 10:17 AM
Add reply       No of replies : 7

Report Abuse

You can help us in removing abusive content or spam.
Your Name
Your Email ID
(Maximum 3000 Characters)
My dear SivaC!
* If any person cheats you then it does not mean that all human beings are cheater.
* If any Doctor could not be able to cure your problem then it does not mean that medical science has no any solution of your problem.
* you have not yet get any solution of your problem through Ayurvedic treatment and anybody had asked 10K or 20K, It does not mean that Ayurvedic System is fake.
* I assure you that after going to Modern Allopathic Medicine you will definitely ecome to conclusion that there is no proper treatment in allopathy for your situation.
* I also assure you that I will never say you after this my reply that you contact me for any treatment, If you will ask, then too I will beg excuse for that from you. First you go to So called English medicine (Allopathic medicine) and be looted for money and disturb your health to, when you will fed-up from that then contact me at ayucorps@ayucorps.com but not for treatment, only for saying that I was true.
Thank you.
All the best for your happy sexual and married life.
Bye till then
Replied on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 10:32 AM
Before consulting to doctor you should try anti-impotence tablets. They are really effective tablets also gives very long lasting erection and have very less side effects.
Replied on Monday, September 1, 2014 12:25 AM

Member Sign In

Remember me
Forgot Password?
Sign up now

Medwonders has 234229 Members and 444 Groups.
Last Updated - Jun 02, 2020 - Designed & Content Managed by Medindia4u.com Pvt. Ltd.
Copyright © 2020 Medindia4u.com Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.