Skip Navigation Links
Skin and Hair :
Skin Disease or Dermatology - Overview

Dermatology is branch of medicine dealing with skin, hair, and nails; their diseases, and the treatments for them. Dermatologists do cosmetic surgeries and treat baldness and skin cancers.

Join our online group on skin disease or dermatology to learn more about skin diseases and contact professionals who can help you.


Join this Group


Ask an Expert

Got a Question?

(1500 Maximum characters)

 Display my profile name when displaying the answer

Member SignIn

Sign In with Facebook
Please login to post your question.
      Forgot Password?
Sign up now

Asked By : amitdalal

Asked on : 21 Mar 2013   

Hello Sir/Mam

Since last few years I'm having BLACK CIRCLES under my eyes. I had applied several Creams but none has resulted in providing a permanent remedy for the same. I sleep for at-least 6 hours in the night & can't sleep further more as I'm a Professional Guy who has get up early & catch the Train for going to the job.

Please help me in seeking a permanent solution for this cause as it doesn't look fine.

Amit Dalal

Asked By : tapasranjan

Asked on : 28 Feb 2013   

i am suffering from fungal-infection in my left-thumb nail.i want to be cured. have any medicine ?

Asked By : sanu85

Asked on : 09 Oct 2012   

iam 27 year old female. i have dark circle under my both eyes since 12 years. I have undergone all the treatments. Still it is not reducing and iam so tensed . Due to this my marriage also not happening. Plz help me doctor......

Asked By : ATHIRA

Asked on : 09 Jun 2012   

HI Sir/Madam ,

I am 20 years old and my face is oily and my whole body is dry . I have a problems of pimples , scars marks , dark under eye . i used ponds white beauty, but no change in my face . plz help

Asked By : priksandhariya

Asked on : 01 Jun 2012   

i am 24 year old and my skin is oily to dry..i am care Full about my skin i use garnier cream for daily use for skin twice in day drink plenty of water..and avoid junk and oily food and i use face mask twice in week for my skin..use natural vgetable mask on my skin still i get acne with pus in my face can u suggest me any medicine for this.

Asked By : simplycg

Asked on : 11 May 2012   

i was using gentopic cream for general skin problems . now the same has been stopped by company (systopic) .. can you please tell me the alternative of gentopic as this was very effective

Asked By : Rohit_777

Asked on : 16 May 2012   

Sir, I m 25 male, India, i having problem with growth of beard, i have beard on my chin and nech but I dont have beard on my face, i want growth my beard on face please tell me what to do? tell me any tablets or supplyment.

Asked By : Swateekishan

Asked on : 02 Nov 2011   

HI this is Swatee.I wanted to know whether there is any ointment to remove scar marks left by some wounds.

Asked By : mishaLL57

Asked on : 09 Aug 2011   

afemale patient having SLE, if any trament for the diease?it is acurrable?now the patient taking t.prednisolne 20 mg daily?expecting your advise,

Asked By : rishu_sweety

Asked on : 03 Sep 2011   

hii i am 27 years and fair complexion,this is related to dermatologist that i have one blackish brown spot which is not too dark but when i at rest position it appearns on my right abdomen part,it is some time itch and feel inside itching i mean like subcutaneous itching sensation,please help me

Member Sign In

Remember me
Forgot Password?
Sign up now

Medwonders has 256313 Members and 444 Groups.
Last Updated - May 29, 2024 - Designed & Content Managed by Medindia4u.com Pvt. Ltd.
Copyright © 2024 Medindia4u.com Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.